It’s giveaway time at Lye Cross Farm, but this time we’re doing it a bit differently. We want to thank all keyworkers for their hard work in supporting the country and we need your help to do it!
In conjunction with Aldwick Estate, we are offering 3 ‘cheeseboard night-in’ packages for 3 lucky keyworkers to enjoy. All we need you to do is follow both us and Aldwick Estate, and tag a keyworker that you feel deserves a tasty treat in the comments box. It would be great if you could share why you have nominated them but not essential!
You can nominate as many keyworkers as you like, but you can only nominate an individual once. For extras chances to win, enter on Twitter and Instagram too!
Prize may differ slightly from the one pictured. Nominations close 31st May at 23:59. For full terms and conditions and for advice on keyworkers, please see below.
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be UK mainland residents.
- The minimum age to enter is 18 years.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per platform.
- Competition closes 11:59pm BST on Sunday 31st May 2020.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, unless another method of judging is specified on the competition page.
- The winner will be contacted personally after the closing date.
- Prize winners must be prepared to take part in post-competition publicity.
- The Promoter (Alvis Brothers Ltd) does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- There will be no cash alternatives.
- The competition is not open to employees or contractors of Alvis Brothers Ltd, or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control which in its opinion makes it necessary, to cancel or change the competition at any stage.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. This agreement is covered by the laws of England and Wales.
- If there is any conflict between these rules and those specified on the competition page, those specified on the competition page take precedence.
Promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in anyway.
Keyworkers: we are using the government guidelines on keyworkers. Please follow this link if you need to check whether or not your nominee is considered a keyworker.