It’s summer time and to celebrate being able to enjoy the sunshine and a bit more time with our family and friends we are offering you the chance to win our fantastic ‘picnic lunch for 4’ giveaway! As well as a selection of our delicious cheeses you can get your hands on some tasty extras selected from our farmshop to make your picnic perfect!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you need to do is follow us and like this post. For an additional entry share this post so that your friends can see it too. You can enter on all 3 social media platforms to give yourself 6 chances of winning. Make sure you do this by 31st June 23:59pm or your entries won’t be counted. Good luck!
Full Terms and Conditions:
- Entrants must be UK mainland residents.
- The minimum age to enter is 18 years.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person per platform with an additional entry for sharing. Maximum of 2 entries per platform, with total entries not exceeding 6 per person.
- Competition closes 11:59pm BST on Tuesday 30th June 2020.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, unless another method of judging is specified on the competition page.
- The winner will be contacted personally after the closing date.
- Prize winners must be prepared to take part in post-competition publicity.
- The Promoter (Alvis Brothers Ltd) does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- There will be no cash alternatives.
- The competition is not open to employees or contractors of Alvis Brothers Ltd, or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition or their direct family members.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in the event of circumstances arising outside of its control which in its opinion makes it necessary, to cancel or change the competition at any stage.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition. This agreement is covered by the laws of England and Wales.
- If there is any conflict between these rules and those specified on the competition page, those specified on the competition page take precedence.
Promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram in anyway.